University Accommodation - The Student Housing Company
Our prime locations, all-inclusive rents, exceptional customer service and great community spaces sets us apart from other student accommodation providers. Parents and students can expect complete peace of mind with this unique approach to student accommodation.
Our first accommodation in Australia, University Square, opened its doors in July 2018. Our second location The Boulevard, Perth opened in February 2019. Our third location Infinity Place, Melbourne opened in April 2019, in the heart of the student precinct surrounding The University of Melbourne. We are really excited for the many future communities we are building around Australia.
University Square. Melbourne
University Square is a home to 345 students and offers a wide selection of beautifully furnished en-suite rooms and studios. The residence offers an extensive array of common spaces and facilities giving you the opportunity to enjoy your own private space when you want to, or to socialize and study with friends. Situated on Barry Street in Carlton, this building is across the road from Melbourne University, so you'll never be late to class again!
85 Barry Street,
Tel: +61 (0)3 9918 3910
Infinity Place, Melbourne
Infinity Place situated on Elizabeth Street is our second purpose-built student accommodation building in Melbourne and is home to 335 students. The building offers premium accommodation with a variety of common spaces to encourage and facilitate optimal academic outcomes. Extensive leisure spaces complete the property allowing residents to maintain a healthy body and mind. Whatever your routine – we’ve got it covered.
145 Berkeley Street,
Tel: +61 (0)3 9052 3202
The Boulevard, Perth
In the heart of Perth, The Boulevard is right in the centre of the social and cultural district and on the fringe of the city's shopping district. The property is close to public transport with Beaufort Street bus stops around the corner and the Perth Railway Station is approximately 500m away. Whether you attend a school in the heart of the city or one of the major universities outside of the Perth CBD, getting there is always quick and easy.
The Boulevard is the Residential Architecture, Award Winner 2019 for Purpose Built Student Accommodation in Western Australia. A big thank you to our Architects MJA studio.
89 Stirling Street,
Tel: +61 (0)8 6168 2454
The Advantage of Living With Us
- Learn life skills – Our activities and events such as cooking classes and CV writing workshops will teach under 18 students important life skills for when they leave home.
- Belong to a supportive community with like-minded students – Being surrounded by students from all around the world, you will learn about different cultures and enjoy the support of communal living.
- Under 18 students will be supported by a 24-hour support residence team – Our staff are experts at working with youth and students, ensuring students always feel supported.
- Experience minimal commute times to school/university due to our convenient location – In Melbourne, being on the doorstep of the University of Melbourne and so close to Trinity College and RMIT University means you’re always close to your educational institution. In Perth, we are in the heart of the city, so we are well connected via public transport to all universities.
- Live close to all key destinations
- Participate in social events and communal activities
- Employment opportunities – We provide opportunities for students to work for us.
Safety and Security at our Heart
We have a core belief that safety and security are fundamental to mental and physical wellbeing and we know this is more complex and much deeper than just a lock on the door.
To ensure a safe and nurturing community, University Square and The Boulevard have:
- 24- hour residence team
- 24- hour CCTV
- Safe property locations
- Fob locks on all apartments
- Share apartments split by gender
- Electronic access control to building and residential floors
Our wellbeing mission is to truly understand the nature of our students and the challenges they face, and to provide guidance and opportunities to ensure they have the chance to thrive during their stay with us.
We have 9 areas that are the foundation pillars of our wellbeing program: