University Accommodation - Yugo
Yugo is the first global student housing brand and operator created to enhance students’ overall experiences throughout and beyond college life. Yugo offers a truly differentiated living experience that is environmentally and socially conscious, emotionally supportive and safe. Its global property portfolio includes living spaces in nine countries and over 65 of the top cities in the world for higher education.
Based in Denver, Colorado, the business was launched in July 2021 through merging three successful international operational brands The Student Housing Company, Nexo Residencias and Uninest Student Residents with the US operations of UComm, which were previously all under Global Student Accommodation (GSA), the leading real estate asset manager.
Our Story in Australia
Our first space in Australia, University Square, opened its doors in July 2018. Our second location The Boulevard, Perth opened in February 2019. Our third location Infinity Place, Melbourne opened in April 2019, in the heart of the student precinct surrounding The University of Melbourne. We’re opening our doors to Adelaide City in early May
We’re really excited for the many future communities we’re building around Australia.
University Square. Melbourne
University Square is a home to 345 students and offers a wide selection of beautifully furnished en-suite rooms and studios. The spaces offers an extensive array of common areas and facilities giving you the opportunity to enjoy your own private space when you want to, or to socialize and study with friends. Situated on Barry Street in Carlton, this building is across the road from Melbourne University, so you'll never be late to class again!
85 Barry Street,
Tel: +61 (0)3 9918 3910
Infinity Place, Melbourne
Infinity Place situated on Elizabeth Street is our second purpose-built student accommodation building in Melbourne and is home to 335 students. The space offers premium accommodation with a variety of common spaces to encourage and facilitate optimal academic outcomes. Extensive leisure spaces complete the property allowing residents to maintain a healthy body and mind. Whatever your routine – we’ve got it covered.
145 Berkeley Street,
Tel: +61 (0)3 9052 3202
The Boulevard, Perth
In the heart of Perth, The Boulevard is right in the centre of the social and cultural district and on the fringe of the city's shopping district. The space is close to public transport with Beaufort Street bus stops around the corner and the Perth Railway Station is approximately 500m away. Whether you attend a school in the heart of the city or one of the major universities outside of the Perth CBD, getting there is always quick and easy.
The Boulevard is the Residential Architecture, Award Winner 2019 for Purpose Built Student Accommodation in Western Australia. A big thank you to our Architects MJA studio.
89 Stirling Street,
Tel: +61 (0)8 6168 2454
Opening in May 2022
Towering over the city of Adelaide at an impressive 118m, Adelaide City, home to our student apartments, is one of the tallest buildings in Adelaide. Our 725-bed property revels in unrivalled views to the North, East and West of gorgeous Adelaide. We have room types that cater for everyone, so you can choose from single en-suite rooms through to studios - you're sure to find something that’s perfect for you. The residence allows you to enjoy extensive shared spaces including a huge gym with the latest equipment, a media room, a cinema room, a BBQ terrace, loads of study spaces, onsite laundry facilities and much more. And the icing on the cake is a team that will truly go above and beyond to make your experience the best it can be. What more could you ask for from your student living experience?
269 North Terrace, Adelaide
Yugo’s unique approach
At Yugo, students are empowered to grow personally through collaborative events and projects under the Live Your Best Life program - a holistic living experience developed from the Yugo research of thousands of students worldwide. This program supports students through three pillars based on sustainability - YugoEco, education – YuPro, personal development - YuGrow, to deliver on their needs and expectations.
- YugoEco sees Yugo coming together with students to create better living spaces and a better planet through several initiatives. These include low energy usage programs, a collaboration with the Carbon Literacy Project on the importance of living more sustainable lives for students, and global partnerships with like-minded businesses for events, education and student experiences.
- YuPro is all about empowering young people beyond higher education and to help prepare them for their careers. Yugo is also offering training sessions in areas such as career advice, real life experience, coaching and empowerment.
- YuGrow encourages Yugo students to shine by supporting their personal journey through events and activities in Yugo spaces, including student podcasts, diversity events and global student networking opportunities. Yugo also pledges to provide students with the most sustainably sourced chair and mattress – these were key findings from the Yugo research as critical to their life to support both their physical environment and their emotional needs.
- 24- hour residence team
- 24- hour CCTV
- Safe property locations
- Fob locks on all apartments
- Share apartments split by gender
- Electronic access control to building and residential floors
- All-inclusive rent
- High-speed Internet
- Lots of social spaces to relax in