Developing a Boarding Strategy Webinar
Presenter: Tony Watt, Dean of Boarding, The Southport School
- Dean of Boarding at TSS
- Currently studying a PHD in Boarding Wellbeing
- 20+ years boarding experience in both primary and senior settings.
Boarding is a busy lifestyle and finding time to plan and strategise is not always easy. This session will give you insight on how, why, when and what developing a strategy for a boarding program should look like. Tony Watt will take you through key questions you need to ask yourself and your team when developing a strategy to ultimately make your boarding program better in the future.
- Designing a strategy for boarding
- How to involve key stakeholders?
- What is your point of difference?
- What is your plan?
- What does a boarding strategy involve?