Consultancy, Support Services and Boarding Reviews
ABSA IS ABLE TO PROVIDE REVIEW, ADVICE AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO OUR MEMBER SCHOOLS, GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES AND OTHERS. THIS INCLUDES:
- Mentoring and professional development
- Support for government agencies and departments regarding standards, requirements and general information regarding the boarding industry
- The development of specific bespoke professional development for staff teams
- Support with staff selection, including the review of short-lists and personnel for selection panels
- Design review for building and renovation projects
- Review of the boarding provision of schools such as catering, rostering, cleaning etc
- Specific review and audit, with reference to the Boarding Standard for Australian schools and hostels.
We have had the privilege of reviewing many boarding programs that are already achieving many of their goals and setting examples - it is truly wonderful to be a part on an industry that is so focused on continuous improvement. The more we do this, the deeper the insight we gain into the workings of our member schools and ultimately the better our services become. Our review service consists of interviews with multiple parties associated with the school community, including board members, parents, boarders, boarding staff, teaching staff and auxiliary staff. The knowledge shared with us from these stakeholders provides us with the staple of all our reports and allows us to share other good practice programs or initiatives from other boarding schools that would be useful.
Contact us to discuss any consulting or advisory services. This service is only available to member schools.